Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 5, 2010

13 Days later and......

I did it! Put my feet to the beat and did my C25k run. This is week 5 for me, and to tell the truth, I was almost psyching myself out when I heard what my run was going to be for the week. My brain was telling me to start week 4 again to be on the safe side.  My heart (my inner runner) told me to at least try it. Here I sit with a nice sweat on and feeling the tightness in my legs....I need to bottle this feeling for the days I don't want to run. At one point in my run, I  shouted out loud "I am a runner"!
Empowerment ladies.. I am back!
Look out Muir Winery, cause this is gonna be one excited
lady when I cross the finish line to my first 5 k run!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good for you for pushing through! You must feel terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete